The Casio CTK-2100 is a low-cost keyboard with a 61 piano-style key format. It features a USB port for normal MIDI help. This keyboard is geared toward freshmen, with a Step-up studying system that offers directions on the right way to play.
Plenty of options and capabilities for the worth. 150 rhythms, a sampling operate, a voice pad operate, and the power to attach a CD or MP3 participant by way of the audio enter so as to play alongside to your favourite music on the keyboard. It has a step-up studying system that makes it simple to listen to the progress made in your taking part in abilities.
It has tons of of pre-programmed songs that break down and present you the right way to play them precisely, notice by notice. A extremely nice educating help.
- New Voice Pad operate
- New 48-note polyphony AHL sound supply
- 400 Tones, 150 Rhythms
- New StepUp lesson system
- Sampling Function, Audio-in Terminal for mp3-Player
This is a newbie keyboard at a price range value. Therefore the important thing weight is gentle. You might hear noise from the keys if you press them. You can’t have an effect on the tone by urgent the keys laborious or simple – as with an actual piano or dearer keyboard. But this isn’t a giant deal to most individuals shopping for a keyboard on this value vary.
- The headphones might be troublesome to determine (premium package deal).
- The stand might be troublesome to place collectively (premium package deal).
- The LCD isn’t very shiny which requires good lighting to see.
- Occasional packaging points.
The Casio CTK-3000has a 61 Key Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keyboard, 400 complete onboard Tones, 150 Rhythms and Digital Effects. It has the Step-up Lesson System, audio inputs for a MP3 participant, USB port for MIDI implementation and a pitch wheel.
The contact delicate keys makes it extra like taking part in an actual piano and subsequently an excellent worth for the worth.
- Plenty of onboard tones, rhythms, and results for the worth.
- Digital readout is simple to see.
- The keys are gentle and might be liable to noise, as with all cheap keyboard.
- The holder for the music on the keyboard is not the best.
- Does not include a/c adapter.
The Casio CTK-4000 is an reasonably priced instrument with a 61 Key Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keyboard, 570 complete onboard Tones, 180 Rhythms and Reverb plus Chorus Digital Effects. Packed with nice options similar to Casio’s well-known Step-up Lesson System, audio inputs for a MP3 participant and a USB port for MIDI.
Featuring a 61 notice keyboard with Piano Style, Touch Sensitive keys, 570 sounds, 180 rhythms, Reverb and Chorus Digital Effects, built-in USB and an audio enter for an MP3 participant.
Doesn’t really feel as low cost as a number of the extra cheap fashions.
- Quality digital sounds
- Plenty of quantity with a full, wealthy and improved sound than lesser fashions (AHL and arpeggiator).
- Velocity sensitivity aka Touch response (notice that velocity sensitivity is the pace with which you hit the keys, not the strain with which you hit the keys).
- 48 notice polyphony (24 notice for dual-layer tones like Strings Piano)
- Split operate: divide the keyboard into 2 zones, anyplace. Supports octave shift (1 octave) of every zone.
- Layer operate: layer 2 sounds for a wealthy impact. Layer results on solely right-side zone if cut up operate is lively. If utilizing Dual-layer tones, up-to four devices sounds are produced concurrently.
- Adjustable Reverb (10 ranges), Chorus (5 ranges), Key Transpose (12 notes), Octave shift (2 octaves) Pitch tuning (approx 100 cents), preset scales (16 scales)
- Auto-Harmonize operate: 12 varieties, provides further notes to your playback, lively provided that auto-accompaniments are lively.
- 90 Arpeggiator Patterns: Up, Down, U/A Type A, U/D Type B, Random. Arpeggio Hold operate.
- 305 Music Presets: Based on well-liked songs, the tone(s), rhythms, tempo and different settings can be found as presets on the keyboard. Just choose the preset and begin taking part in. Songs embrace Careless Whispers, How Deep Is Your Love, Killing Me Softly
- One-Touch Rhythm Presets: Upon choice of a rhythm, activate Rhythm preset to robotically choose the appropriate tempo and tone. Very helpful if you’re transferring from Trance (140 bpm) to Slow Jazz (80 bpm) and do not feel like hammering the tempo button 60 instances or urgent a number of keys to alter the tone from Synth to Sax.
- Full Range Chord: In this mode the keyboard acknowledges and performs the chords if any three keys are pressed anyplace on the keyboard. Selecting chords isn’t restricted to the Left-zone of the keyboards anymore. Very helpful for Harmonium gamers of India who sometimes play melody utilizing chorded formation.
- Indian tones (15) & rhythms (7 varieties)
- Great coaching options and onscreen assist.
- No weighted keys
- No pitch wheel
- No saved settings of music might be saved.
The Casio CTK-5000 is the flagship of the CTK-series. Featuring a 61 Key Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keyboard, 670 complete onboard Tones, 200 Rhythms and Reverb plus Chorus Digital Effects. Packed with nice options similar to Casio’s well-known Step-up Lesson System, audio inputs for a MP3 participant, pitch wheel for extra expression over sounds, Line Outputs and a USB port for MIDI. All this makes CTK-5000 extra lifelike and expressive than ever earlier than at this value vary.
Featuring a 61 notice keyboard with Piano Style, Touch Sensitive keys, 670 sounds, 200 rhythms, Reverb and Chorus Digital Effects, built-in USB, line outputs, a pitch wheel for better expression and an audio enter for an MP3 participant.
- Better motion on the keys than from the lesser fashions. Keys appear to be considerably weighted. Keys are much less noisy than the lesser fashions.
- Acoustic sounds are lifelike.
- Speakers are nice – very loud with no noise.
- Great capacity to layer sounds.
- A improbable choice of 90 harmonies & arpeggios.
- Full vary chord characteristic (keyboard robotically selects the suitable chord).
- 32 Registration Memory (retailer keyboard settings like Tone, Style, Tempo, Layers and recall on the contact of a button.
- 800+ sounds.
- XLR outs.
- Recorder: 6 tracks x 5 songs, 1 lesson music, roughly 12,000 notes complete.
- Pitch wheel added.
- Time consuming entry and programming.
- Manual isn’t totally clear on some topics.